What's new

Manx Telecom Rally 2011

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
212
Reaction score
5
Location
Isle of Man
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am landscape photographer at heart (I will get back onto Landscape photography soon!) but I thought I would pop along to the rally that was on today, what a treat it was! The rally cars jumping past at a Hares breath away! I wish you all could of been there. :-P

Well I got two photographs today, hope you like em! C&C very welcome :thumbup:





Thanks for looking! ;)
 
Thanks Ryan! :)
 
The first shot is awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom