Red_John
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2012
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 8
- Location
- Portugal
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
'Source images copyright by Klaus Herrmann - farbspiel-photo.com - all rights reserved. Go to farbspiel-photo.com/ppw for details.'
So I decided to go to Klaus Herrmann webpage because he shares some of his HDR exposure shots to make HDR'S for free, and I tried my best to edit his Marble Hall photo.
Here is my final result. Hope you guys like it. Please leave your comments with suggestions. Thanks

So I decided to go to Klaus Herrmann webpage because he shares some of his HDR exposure shots to make HDR'S for free, and I tried my best to edit his Marble Hall photo.
Here is my final result. Hope you guys like it. Please leave your comments with suggestions. Thanks

