What's new

March 2nd snow C&C

It didn't excite me too much, but I see what you're doing. A side by side might help.

BTW, you might consider correcting some of the lens distortion... not sure if you wanted that in the shot or not.
 
Well as you probably know that is the effect of 10mm. I would try to make it look more natural but it's not worth the time I have to use to write that essay due tomorrow lol
 
^^^ hahah... understood. Perhaps a project for another day. Good luck on the essay. :)
 
Half way finished lol. Maybe I would be finished if I didn't look on this forum every 2 minutes lol. I think I have to go to rehab. If they ask me what I'm addicted to I'll say TPF
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom