March Madness

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It's that time of year once again...a lot of people enjoy filling out the brackets for the tournaments. So I set up on Yahoo sports a Private Group where we each can have our own brackets and compete against one another. If you want to join it's easy...go to Yahoo games, fantasty sports, and pick college basketball. Then join, make a team name and all that jazz. You can join the private group for TPF. The info you need to join is this: Group ID # 74294 Group Name is TPF, password is photoforum...the rest is simple. You go through the bracket picking the teams you think will win...and the rest is done. If you have questions post here and hopefully I can try and answer them :) Here's a direct link to the sign up...hopefully it will work: Yahoo Fantasy Basketball

In your dreams maybe :lmao: Actually I love Duke, but I have a bad feelin North Carolina may take them down :( Still had to pick em though...

haha..duke...hahahaha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bunch of weiners.

jk, i dont even follow basketball..im just really good at brackets.

md

I've only watched a few games recently, Duke and Kentucky yesterday...my brother and I have a war goin between the two teams...other than that I really could care less. I try not to put any logic into it and just guess at random, except for Duke of course :lol: Game On!!! :mrgreen:

Okay dokey, I'm in. I think the fact that Aubrey laughed at my pics says how much I know about college basketball :biglaugh:

The sad thing is, is that you may beat us all :lol: Usually those that know the least beat the ones that rack their brains over them :)

I picked with my heart and not my head on this one!

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some close competition goin on here:

1. mdowdey-43
2. DUKEfrickinrocks-42
3. UteFan-42
4. AlisonPower-32
5. Scotty-28

Hahahahaha, I'm still in the running :)

AlisonPower said:
Hahahahaha, I'm still in the running :)

Actually you could be...it all really depends on the final four that you've chosen and if you pick the right winner...the further this thing progresses you may be able to catch up :) Duke didn't look to good yesterday so I'm a bit worried :lol:
All in all it's been a really random March madness so far...

there have been some fantastic upsets!

GO UTES!!!! I am tied for second!

Of course my team is now famous for losing in the greatest upset in NCAA history. :cry:

well well well...loky who won by a landslide!! better luck next year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 mdowdey 107
2 DUKEfrickinrocks 70
3 UteFan 54
4 AlisonPower 40
5 Scotty 32

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back