What's new

Mardi Gras - Local Interpretation

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Eleven Images from Today's Festivities

1. $8440390314_d34d2c0dda_o.webp 2. $8439300185_c8d7e79e1c_o.webp 3. $8439300063_28eea11d25_o.webp 4. $8440390078_1c8545f51a_o.webp 5. $8439299919_5c2a37e8c4_o.webp 6. $8439299795_7ab06aaa60_o.webp 7. $8440389774_a555cc6428_o.webp 8. $8440389694_00fe1981d3_o.webp 9. $8440389594_0355c3bbc0_o.webp 10. $8440389504_0f6a1328e2_o.webp
 
These are fun to look at. I'm enjoying them!!! Interesting characters, nice framings, some action even (4), lovely smiles, super weather! I like them all.
 
If that guy in #9 ever responds to someone's call to "throw me something, mister" he's liable to kill someone. ;)
 
Bump - Really...these are good, fun images and I think they deserve more than one or two responses...same with the second posting of Mardi Gras images. It doesn't encourage anyone to go out and shoot, then post if there isn't any response.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom