What's new

Margaret (not work safe)

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
799
Reaction score
2
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are from my most recent session with Margaret. I just spent the last hour trying to decide which photograph of her I wanted to post from the thousands. I had trouble narrowing it down, and just picked these at random.

I’m sure you can understand my difficulty.


1 (digital)
m1.jpg


2 (digital)
m2.jpg


3 (medium format film)
m3.jpg


4 (35mm)
m4.jpg


5 (35mm)
m5.jpg
 
In my opinion number 1 easily; it is the most flattering for her and the most technically correct shot.
 
I agree with Adour.
 
there's something about the details in the MF that I just like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom