What's new

Marital Bliss

Double H

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
24
Location
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This summer, I made a jump into unfamiliar ground. Weddings. After two, or three, all-day-weddings I was exhausted, but ready for more. Here are some select shots.

1.
mike_danielle-79.jpg


2.
states-96.jpg


3.
states-69.jpg


4.
states-10.jpg


5.
states-161.jpg


6.
states-169.jpg


7.
schwartz-102.jpg


8.
schwartz-54.jpg


9.
schwartz-66.jpg


10.
schwartz-112.jpg
 
Brave to jump into weddings. Overall I think they are good. Maybe it is my monitor, but 2, 4, 5 seem pretty noisy to me. Also, I wonder what the groom is looking at in #1.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom