peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Sep 30, 2013 #1 View attachment 56758
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2013 #2 Nice
sashbar Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 13, 2012 Messages 3,044 Reaction score 1,183 Location Behind the Irony Curtain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2013 #3 I am tempted to straighten and crop it
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2013 #4 I dont really think it needed to be cropped but it really did need to be straightened. Thats very distracting.
I dont really think it needed to be cropped but it really did need to be straightened. Thats very distracting.
peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Oct 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Frequency said: Nice Click to expand... Thanks.
peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Oct 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 We were there yesterday as my daughter likes the colourful things in the baskets, which are air fresheners. Whilst she and my wife were choosing which ones to buy, I took a good look at the stand: off kilter by a mile!
We were there yesterday as my daughter likes the colourful things in the baskets, which are air fresheners. Whilst she and my wife were choosing which ones to buy, I took a good look at the stand: off kilter by a mile!