zulu42 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 18, 2015 Messages 4,157 Reaction score 6,043 Location NV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2026 #1 This guy had the grace to unknowingly stand in front of my tripod and make my photo better!
DanOstergren36 1 "We're all mad here" ... At me? Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 2, 2013 Messages 5,310 Reaction score 5,211 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2026 #2 You'd think that might ruin the shot, but I agree, it totally made it better. Nice work.
Jeff1562 62 This Guy Shoots Joined Mar 29, 2018 Messages 27,925 Reaction score 16,873 Location Staffordshire England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2026 #3 I agree ....
zulu42 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 18, 2015 Messages 4,157 Reaction score 6,043 Location NV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2026 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 DanOstergren said: You'd think that might ruin the shot, but I agree, it totally made it better. Nice work. Click to expand... Thank you!
DanOstergren said: You'd think that might ruin the shot, but I agree, it totally made it better. Nice work. Click to expand... Thank you!