Marriage C&C please!

Thank You everyone for the C&C they really help. I will put them on practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You everyone for the C&C they really help. I will put them on practice.

Nette.. if you can't take a joke... then just ignore me! PLEASE!

Charlie is an expert when it comes to marriage...

So I won't ignore you... but I will understand if you choose to ignore me! ;)

No.. I am an expert in Divorce! Maybe that is why I am a little bitter about it, you think? lol! I figure two marriages cost me a half a million dollars.... and people think photography is an expensive hobby! HAH!

No.. I am an expert in Divorce! Maybe that is why I am a little bitter about it, you think? lol! I figure two marriages cost me a half a million dollars.... and people think photography is an expensive hobby! HAH!

I guess that can be a point. :p

The whole "wedding rings on the book" thing has been done to death.

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000! lol!

:lol:

Nicely exposed, though... speaking from experience, getting a shot of wedding rings that's all glittery and well exposed is challenging.

I actually don't see the glitter I associate with diamonds.. there is very little.

Well, maybe just more than I ever got. :)

& this one?

Our wedding rings b/w by NetteRequena, on Flickr

0.017 sec (1/60)
f/4.8
32 mm
ISO 400
Flash fired & detected

Better! There is a trick to it! Have you ever noticed at a Jewelers.. the lights are really bright and highly directional? That is to allow enough light to bounce off of the facets of the gems. If your SO or someone, has a Tactical flashlight that you can borrow (multiple light sources are even better).. you can really get some glitter. For stills, you will also need to try to line the rings up in the light (make the light stationary) and optimize the flashes / sparkles for each ring! David (Bitter Jeweler) would probably be able to give better tips on this subject than I can..... PM him! :)

Most reactions

Back