What's new

mars scape 100mm lens lets CC nasa

This photograph, being a product of the US government, is probably NOT subject to copyright.

I think this means that you can probably have it in your posting directly, although in this case it's rather large. Certainly there are no copyright issues with having it the post, the question is whether the mods will know this or care.
 
yeah that why I used links just to be safe
 
White balance is off, I think. Looks like missed focus. There's some crap on the sensor. Looks like you used too high of an ISO, it's noisy. Please post the EXIF so I can tell whether it's good or bad.
 
Dang. So THAT'S where I dropped my keys. And here I was wondering where on Heaven's sweet Earth did I leave them. :D
 
looks hot over there... but im sure its freezing.
 
White balance is off, I think. Looks like missed focus. There's some crap on the sensor. Looks like you used too high of an ISO, it's noisy. Please post the EXIF so I can tell whether it's good or bad.

You might be a tad too critical....seeing as its from another planet and all....... <3 curiosity rover and mars. What an amazing accomplishment!
 
Dang. So THAT'S where I dropped my keys. And here I was wondering where on Heaven's sweet Earth did I leave them. :D

I think MLeeks Tripod and ambition are somewhere around there too :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom