Martibel

hokies2379

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been a while since I've been around here, recently did a session with my friend Martibel.

Kind of excited to really dig into these.
3H1A4829.jpeg

3H1A5085.jpeg
3H1A5099.jpeg
3H1A4839.jpeg

Great set! #2 is fantastic. Not sure if it's a bad internet connection where I am or possibly the file size as it took forever to load. Reducing your image size to 1200 on the long side, 200 p/I, and jpeg quality to 92 won't affect the viewing much bit will speed up the download significantly.

Great set! #2 is fantastic. Not sure if it's a bad internet connection where I am or possibly the file size as it took forever to load. Reducing your image size to 1200 on the long side, 200 p/I, and jpeg quality to 92 won't affect the viewing much bit will speed up the download significantly.
Thanks! They’re 40% quality so I’m hoping that’s not too big. Sorry!

This is my friend that makes my other friends always ask if I “need an assistant”
Last for me. Those boots give the impression she has never ending legs!;)
s i

Thanks! They’re 40% quality so I’m hoping that’s not too big. Sorry!
Could be my connection. I always use 1200 as my resolution on the long side (you can go even less) 200 pixel/in (you can drop it more) and 92 on quality. Should give you a good quality file but not so large as to be slow loading. It will also make it more difficult for someone to steal your image snd try to blow it up to print.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back