What's new

Mary and Me

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally managed to do this self-portrait. Been meaning to do this for a while. This is me with my favorite angel, Mary.

Concord%20Cemetery%20-%20106.jpg


c/c welcome if desired.
 
Wow Manny, your girl friend is as pretty as an angel.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Yes... yes she is. :)

BTW, Rick- was thinking about you as I was shooting today. I have a few cemetery shots to put up you might be interested in. Keep an eye out.
 
No bunny?
 
Yes... yes she is. :)

BTW, Rick- was thinking about you as I was shooting today. I have a few cemetery shots to put up you might be interested in. Keep an eye out.

I'll be looking ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
No bunny?

There is one. It's buried below the angel. :)

Hey, you look like me...somewhat ;)

Really? You poor man. I'm so sorry. :lol:

No bunny?

Yeah, I was thinking that he didn't look a THING like that bunny!

:)

Yes... yes she is. :)

BTW, Rick- was thinking about you as I was shooting today. I have a few cemetery shots to put up you might be interested in. Keep an eye out.

I'll be looking ;)

There's one up already. :)
 
Chris, did you ever do any research on who Mary was?

Sidenote....where are my grumpy man updates? The mornings will never be the same!
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Chris, did you ever do any research on who Mary was?

Sidenote....where are my grumpy man updates? The mornings will never be the same!

re: Mary. I didn't, but that's an interesting idea...

re: Grumpy man... he's gotten a nice break from me. Do you really want me to subject him to me again? How cruel. :)
 
Manaheim, I don't know who that person is in the picture, I hope he signed a male model release. All I know is that this is you and whatever you've posted was heavily manipulated in photoshop.

Manny.jpg
 
Mary...I've seen her so many times now I want to know who she is.....=)
Grumpy man...You guys really need to find a way to get together. I thought he liked you.
Rotanimod....lol That cracks me up!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Manaheim, I don't know who that person is in the picture, I hope he signed a male model release. All I know is that this is you and whatever you've posted was heavily manipulated in photoshop.

Manny.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA... I totally missed this post!!! :lol: :lol: Awesome.

Mary...I've seen her so many times now I want to know who she is.....=)
Grumpy man...You guys really need to find a way to get together. I thought he liked you.
Rotanimod....lol That cracks me up!!

Yeah, I'll see if I can dig up some info on her.

Of course, I utterly failed to dig up any info on Sally B. Small, wife of Josiah... who was evidently buried where my pool is currently, so I have very little hope of finding any data on Mary.
 
^^^^Hold the bus, you had a dead body in your backyard and you put a pool there? lol Oh man, you so have a poltergeist type thing going on there. Do the kids know?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom