Mary and Me

Oh you don't know about Sally?

sallysmall.jpg

Apparently when the previous home owners were digging the hole for the pool, they dug up this tombstone.

Concerned as they naturally should be, they did some investigation to try to determine if Miss Small had been buried in their back yard. They were, however, unabel to find any records of a Sally B. Small at all.

In the end, they figured the tomb stone was pretty cool, so they cemented it to the stone wall next to the pool and there it sits to this very day. :confused:

When I was looking over the house with the home inspector it was reaching sort of the end of the day and was getting somewhat dark when we stumbled across the tombstone.

Me: "Uhhh... is that a tombstone?"
Inspector: "I don't even wanna know. I'm so outta here."

Had a similar instance when I was in HS. I was mowing the lawn and happened to look down and notice there was something etched into a rock buried under the grass. The first thing I uncovered were the words "Died Oct. 31" forget the year but it was 1800's. Started looking around and found a 2nd tombstone. I dug down a bit and hit something solid but I got freaked out, covered it all back up and never messed with it again. Might have to drive out to the old place and see if the owners will let me take some pics.

Nice meeting you, Mary!

By the way, my parcel with presents for you is out there somewhere, Manaheim. You may NOW go look for it (and that is only the beginning).

So, what do the girls think about it? Or don't they know. That would of freaked me out...lol

LaFoto said:
Nice meeting you, Mary!

By the way, my parcel with presents for you is out there somewhere, Manaheim. You may NOW go look for it (and that is only the beginning).

I'm so confused... Lol what??

mishele said:
So, what do the girls think about it? Or don't they know. That would of freaked me out...lol

They think it's pretty bizarre, but I think they mostly ignore it. When you live with me you get used to seeing weird stuff a d ignoring it... Even if it has nothing to do with me. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back