Maryland / Washington D.C. Photographer

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
Hello all,

I was referred to The Photo Forum by Jo Cose username JoCose this morning while trying to locate a photography club or group who gets together once in a while and shoots around my area.

I grew up on Long Island NY and was always interested in photography. I moved to Maryland in 1998 and purchased a Canon ELAN 7/E 35mm SLR camera. Right about that time, DSLÂ’s were getting popular and of course I had to have one. I went out and purchased the Nikon D100. Since then, I have moved through the ranks of digital SLR cameras and purchased lots of lenses and upgraded to a Nikon D70. I have plans of getting the D200 in January.

My place of business is in Washington D.C. thus a good lot of my shots are around the D.C. Metro area.

I consider myself a semi-pro photographer. I have shot a few weddings as well as stock photography and been commissioned a few times and have some future business commission shoots coming up in the next few months. I do not mind making some money shooting mainly because it helps me pay for my equipment and there is no doubt in my mind that I am plagued by acute acquisition syndrome though, I really do it for the love of getting out and walking around and seeing what I can capture with my camera eye hence, my web site www.mycameraeye.com

I hope this give you a basic idea of who I am and where I come from. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Scott

Hey Scott, welcome to TPF.

Aww, Shucks...I've been mentioned in someone's posting :)

Welcome to the Forum, Scott, and I'm sure that we will be having another Balto/DC/VA meet up soon.

Chase said:
So JoCose HAS been doing his job and promoting the site for us! :lol:

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your work. Enjoy!

Hells ya!!! And I'm working on one of the photographers at work, and a friend of mine at work...both have some lame excuse...LIFE? I think that that is what they call it that gets in the way :lmao:

Now Jo Cose needs to support the TPF--if ya know what I mean (Hobbes and JonMikal are doing their job on that front). I am hoping it will be my Chanukah/Christmas/Kawanza/Holiday gift. :)

Hey Scott, welcome to TPF :D
glad do have you around
see you in the posts :)

Most reactions

Back