Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2012 #1 Even the trees dress up for it, and I like it. Thoughts?
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2012 Banned #2 I have been staring at pics and the forums too long tonight, lol. at first I was like "eww..what kind of bug is on the eye." i'm a dumbazz. cool pic nite nite. lol
I have been staring at pics and the forums too long tonight, lol. at first I was like "eww..what kind of bug is on the eye." i'm a dumbazz. cool pic nite nite. lol
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Ernicus said: I have been staring at pics and the forums too long tonight, lol. at first I was like "eww..what kind of bug is on the eye." i'm a dumbazz. cool pic nite nite. lol Click to expand... My friend, I believe you might have a problem with insomnia. Thanks!
Ernicus said: I have been staring at pics and the forums too long tonight, lol. at first I was like "eww..what kind of bug is on the eye." i'm a dumbazz. cool pic nite nite. lol Click to expand... My friend, I believe you might have a problem with insomnia. Thanks!