Massive Attack

Lackoffunding

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am working on an assignment for my photo class of a composite image merging B&W film and digital. I decided to stage a fight against myself. I shot half digital and half film. There are groups of two fighting, the B and W vs. the color. The film has yet to be developed, scanned, and merged in the frame but this is the final copy of the digital. The weapons in this are a hatchet and a pitchfork. The B&W characters are packing a crowbar and a baseball bat.

Questions

I cropped out a leg swinging back to kick one of me in the face, should I put the leg back in?

I was thinking to maybe do a gradient to black and white on one side to the other, as the photo isn't very well composed (I only had an hour or so, and one try). Thoughts?

498921569_5694642139.jpg

your saying film lost the battle, showed late..?

just messin..interesting idea..

I like the guy way in the back (right side), on top of the house. ;)
I agree with Thorhammer... interesting idea, but I'm thinking something more could have been done to this photo to make it appealing.

Am I missing something? :scratch: I don't see any B & W characters. All I see are a group of characters standing a long ways away from each other in some sort of pose, one of which is holding a hatchet.

man...how dissapointing, i was expecting concert pictures from english dj's

about the b&w, he said something about having to wait for the film to come back from development

my guess is that theres a set of black and white you's that the colored you's are beating up?

if so, i think you have a really good concept. as for the digital image as it is now, it seems a like it's missing man on man interaction, which is why it seems confusing for us out of the know. i guess its a little hard to give feedback when you only see half the picture

either way, i like the "you" jumping off the house too :mrgreen:

it kinda reminds me of anchorman...if the pitchfork was a trident, and the hatchet was a torch

Most reactions

New Topics

Back