I'm back! Thanks again everyone for commenting
Bitter, I re-edited a few of these, particularly number one. The shirt is no longer glowing =P It was just the result of bumping the green luminance a bit much in LR.
#2) I was trying an idea I had.. we showered rosepetals over her head, while I did as best I could to stand overhead with my wide angle (kit) lens... I think if I re-did this shot, I'd put her hair over the far shoulder, so you could see the nape of her neck and face. Conceptually, I still like the idea and result..but I think it could have been a lot better. What I was most pleased with in this shot was the lighting.. I found a nice area where there was a stream of sunlight surrounded by shadow. I also, would like to have shot it with her more to the right end of the frame instead of center/angled. It was difficult because I'm a very very short person.. Next time I'm bringing a ladder =P
#3 I would have liked to shoot at a wider angle to fit more in.. as well as moving the hair. This couple was a lot of fun to work with, and kept doing cute things I wanted shots of *after* I did the posed shots and set my camera down to re-arrange things LOL. This one was caught as they gave each other a kiss after I had posed them, and I managed to click it just in time. I think that is why iti looks a bit point and shooty as you put it.. But overall I liked the tone balance and sharpness, as well as the "candidness."
#4) You pointed out exactly what I was unhappy with in this shot.. But I just couldn't find a good way to crop it without him being dead center. Any ideas?
#5) lol, I'm actually really suprised. This was my favorite shot of the entire day! It was meant to be playful and taken from a child's perspective. I was laying on my back (in the MUD

), scooting around as this adorable little girl was MOVING so much.. and just got lucky on this one. There were a couple of others where her foot didn't quite intersect her cheek, but the facial expressions/eye contact weren't as good in those.
All in all.. I was really happy with this shoot! I tried a lot of new things, including a few shots with intentional flare, silhouettes against the sunset, and different angles. I need to work on posing my subjects more, but I felt like this shoot was a major step in the right direction.