Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok...a while back MD had posted an assignment to take a picture of a body part...something other than the run of the mill mug shot...well I took pics way back then, but due to computer problems I was unable to get them out of the camera til now...and now I can't find the post, so, I'll just make my own. Here's my assignment:

MyFoot.jpg

This is very artistic...I especially like the crop and use of negative space.

Nice work Corry.

yep... a great art work!

I'm liking that, the lighting is brilliant, just catching the edge of the toes like that, I don't know why but when I look at it it's almost like i'm seeing a sillhouette of the foot rather than the highlited sections.

Simple but effective, I like it!

santino said:
Yay corry!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't see much from you but what I'm just looking at is great! :)

Hey thanks!!! You don't see much from me because up until yesterday I didn't have the equipment to GET the photos onto the computer...I was using my boyfriends computer for a long time,but didn't have a scanner...so I borrowed his digital rebel so I wouldn't need a scanner (and just cuz I love that thing) and his computer wouldn't upload the pictures (the hard drive crashed a few days later!)...now I have my own computer, and my parents hand-me-down scanner, so hopefully you will all see more from me from now on!

core! great job!
maybe you should try to shoot other parts of the body the same way and make a collage?
i really like graphic look of it!

Most reactions

Back