Maui C&C

rodman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
3290490795_862fee24db_b.jpg

3291307674_e0eef79b33_b.jpg

OMG I love these pictures. So beautiful. Where were these pictures taken?

Great shots...:thumbup:

The second is very well done..

The first one is all about the water effect and so the top portion should be cropped out...it adds too much to the shot and confuses the viewer on what he should be looking at..

The first one is all about the water effect and so the top portion should be cropped out...it adds too much to the shot and confuses the viewer on what he should be looking at..

Good point! Consider it done! :thumbup:

I really like the second one.

NOW, please be nice to me: did he get the effect of the water in the second one by having a longer exposure? I'm just getting into photography and would love to know :)

I really like the second one.

NOW, please be nice to me: did he get the effect of the water in the second one by having a longer exposure? I'm just getting into photography and would love to know :)

You got it!

I had a 10 second exposure for that shot. :thumbup:

i love #1 except for the water. If you cropped that out-they colors are great-IMO. I agree w/ #2 being too blue.

Both shots are great! I wouldn't crop the first one, as LarryD suggested. I really like the splattering water effect. It's something new and creative ;) The second one is also very nice, although I would set a slightly faster shutter speed since the first waterfall seems too blurred.
Congrats!

The first one is very well exposed, took me a while to figure out what it was.. lol

The second is a little pixelted at the right edges of the left waterfall and on the left edges of the right one. Nothing you can do about it (that im aware of), its a camera problem.

I really like them both. Good Job!

The first one is very well exposed, took me a while to figure out what it was.. lol

The second is a little pixelted at the right edges of the left waterfall and on the left edges of the right one. Nothing you can do about it (that im aware of), its a camera problem.

I really like them both. Good Job!

Wow .... you've got some eyes!!! lol!

I can barely see what you're talking about. My eyes just can't see it. :thumbup:

I like the water effect on the first one, it's cool!

Second one is great. Although I would warm it up substantially and add some saturation. I would also clone out that dust spot in the middle. Something like this:

waterfall_edit.jpg

Nice job, regardless!

I like the edited version a lot more, it brings out the greens a lot more.

:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back