What's new

Maxsaver.net... any use them?

mrpink

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
328
Location
Cincinnati, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have read some decent reviews on them, but just wanted to get some personal experiences if I could. Their prices on filters are super cheap, $90 for a 72mm HOYA HD as opposed to $166 best price from amazon. At first glance, it seems too good to be true, but after reading about the huge markup on filters I am willing to give them a shot.

Any advice is appreciated.





p!nK
 
Yep, I bought my Hoya HD 77mm CP from them about 6 months ago. I would recommend them to anybody.
 
Yep, I bought my Hoya HD 77mm CP from them about 6 months ago. I would recommend them to anybody.

awesome. that is actually the exact CPL i am looking at (I want to get a Tokina 11-16 2.8 soon) So that and a 72 to 77mm step up should save me a ton of cash in the long run.

thanks





p!nK
 
I also bought a 67mm to 77mm step-up ring for my 70-200.... :)
 
cool... ordering tomorrow. lets see, saved $70... what else do I need??





p!nK
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom