• Poll closed .

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. Thanks to all who participated this month. All 25 of the photos can be viewed here, but be advised that some people may find MayPhoto09 disturbing so view at your own discretion: Food & Drink

You may notice that in the gallery some files appear larger then 150KB, but every photo included was less then 150KB when uploaded to the gallery.

Please keep in mind that we are trying to keep this challenge anonymous (and unbiased) when it comes to both the submitting and the voting. Please avoid sharing your opinions about any specific photos until after the voting has completed and the winner is announced.

Please read the titles carefully in order to avoid confusion before voting. The photos may not be sorted in the correct order so to ensure you view them in proper order scroll to the bottom of the page and where it says "Display Options" ensure you select Sorted By: "Image Name" Sort Order: "Ascending" and then click on the "Show Images" button.

After viewing the photos please take the opportunity to vote for your favorite. Good luck to all. If there are any questions please let us know.

The polls will be open for the next seven days.

Thanks again to everyone who submitted to the May challenge. It was another great challenge.
We also wanted to thank lensbabies.com for again sponsoring the May photo challenge.

The winner of the May challenge though was photo05 which was submitted by spako. Great work spako!
96-MayPhoto05.jpg

well done spako. nice shot

Congratulations, spako!
Your picture is absolutely stunning. It makes me want to bite into it :thumbup:.

Congrats, Spako.
You had my vote for this one! :D

Thank you for your votes and comments!

I'm really excited, never won anything before :)

Most reactions

Back