May 09 Photo Challenge: "In the Garden"

OK, all closed and we have a grand total of 49 entries this month. It's going to take me a little time to sort all of this out, so please bear with me.

This should be interesting! Kinda reminds me of trying wedding dresses...after the 5th one, I lose track of which one I liked!

Your odds just improved - it was only 48 once I'd sorted through and downloaded them. Just have to upload to the gallery now and create the poll...

my heads been so messed up this month i can't even remember which picture i entered or if i even got around to sending the email hah..

Did mine get in? I know we had problems w/ size, thanks.

Your odds just improved - it was only 48 once I'd sorted through and downloaded them. Just have to upload to the gallery now and create the poll...

With as many good ones posting here, my chances are about as good as winning the lotto!:lol: But I'm excited to see the rest of the entries...truly, I don't believe mine is a winner at all!:(:(:(

for future reference-
if i enter a photo but take a better one before the deadline, could i send in the new one and get you to cancel the other one?

I was worried if my entry was used because we had problems with the link and all that. did you get the 2nd one?

Yes you're in there jvw2941 - I got things sorted out in the end - Gmail is none too helpful at times.

Ecas32 - so long as you make your mind up before the closing date, there's no reason why I couldn't accommodate that.

Most reactions

Back