Maya

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hey everyone, long time no post!

Took these shots of Maya a couple of days ago. I can't believe she is going to turn 7 months on the 27th March!

It felt like only a couple of weeks ago that I came here to tell you that I just gave birth to her!

Sorry if these are too big...

MayaConcentrating.jpg

MayaInnocence.jpg

What a beauty! And talk about perfect little 'cupid's bow' lips. I love how she's looking at her toy in that third shot. And her chubby little hand-to-foot is so sweet. Great to see her. And you back posting.

awesome

wish i was into pics when my evan was a little chubby baby - my pics then (and most still are!!) were just snappity snaps - yours will last a lifetime

inspiring

Not too big. Never too big.
Good to see you posting again!!!
Lovely Maya ... she has grown SOOO much.
Could she be resembling her mother? Maybe? Or am I totally wrong here?

Shes beautiful! My daughter, Abby, will be 7 months on the 24th! They are really close! :)

Lovely! :)
My favourites are the second en last one!
But I think the first two are a little too dark..

Absolutely beautiful baby. I love the second post. Nice captures... good job.

So let's see some pics!!!!!

Or better yet, bring her to Toronto

Oh we're trying So hard to get to TO woman, trust me! We're getting hitched in Hawaii on the 15th July. Then we are aiming for next year (or end of this year) to spend 3 - 4 weeks in TO.

We have to...Josh hasn't been home since March of '06. Wayyy too long. I miss it there too. We're still tossing up whether we're gonna end up moving back there because life in Australia is getting EXPENSIVE!!! Median house price (for a three bedroomer) is around $500,000 and up ($500 grand is a cheapie in an outer suburb).

Here's a couple of snapshots. Just bumped the contrast and turned the first to b&w but these are just taken quickly to capture that infectious smile...

There's Something About Maya (this one makes me laugh).

TheresSomethingAboutMaya.jpg

"Look mummy, I'm ready to launchhhh weeeee!"

mayaplaymat1.jpg

That smile never fails to brighten even the dreariest days. How am I ever gonna be able to do things like discipline her during naughty episodes when she'll quickly learn that I melt whenever she smiles....

I'm a goner...

MayaPlaymat.jpg

I see what you mean...I'd let her get away with murder, with a smile like that! Just looking at these pics has made me break out in a huge grin. She's a beauty.

Most reactions

Back