Mayor of Darkside(previous, before you lot)

Boon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a small part of the acres of land here at the Manor, and standing in the grounds is a statue of the former Mayor of Darkside, before his untimely and sudden death due to a vampire bat bite.

mayor.jpg

haha..... nicely done boon!...... i think chiller ate him by accident.... or maybe raven got to him first..... so young too :fangs:

Archangel said:
haha..... nicely done boon!...... i think chiller ate him by accident.... or maybe raven got to him first..... so young too :fangs:

Cool stuff Boon! Too funny, I still believe it to be "Arch" who ordered the dirty deed to be done.:lol:

thanks guys, just a bit of fun, but the place is Awesome.

DUDE!!! I am so digging that sky! Excellent shot!

Poor Mayor ... I know the REAL story ... if only he'd followed the Coven Rules, he'd have gone on to be Master ...

As it is, Raven, Calliope and I, well ... we tweaked Chiller and Angel's drinks that night ... neither of them knows which one did the deed ... but no matter ... it's done and he's resting peacefully now ...

shame, i had such high hopes for that one....as it is, i think jm makes a good master, dont you, guys??

cool shot...his face is so young looking.....and the wording on the base looks very original..!!

love the sky...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back