Sweetsomedays TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 788 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2007 #1
EW1066 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 4, 2008 Messages 195 Reaction score 21 Location Santa Fe, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2008 #2 Thunderbirds at Miramar?!!!!! Blashephemy I say !!!!!!!! Vince
L Lackoffunding TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 231 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2008 #3 Great shots, I especially like the final one. Hell, most of them are unbelievable. #3 is incredible. So is number 1. I dig number 2's exhaust trail, but it looks kinda funny. Is it a crop? Not as sharp as the other images.
Great shots, I especially like the final one. Hell, most of them are unbelievable. #3 is incredible. So is number 1. I dig number 2's exhaust trail, but it looks kinda funny. Is it a crop? Not as sharp as the other images.