MD's 9000th post!

and how far is Matt from 9000? I had to beat him but huh... bad luck.. it won't happen this week :( :p

thanks ghoste! means alot dude!

I want to dedicate this thread and my 9000th post to a special person. I have recently had someone enter my life who has turned everything upside down and made me see that not all females are just girls, some are mature, caring, and understanding women.

:heart: AEH, I love you more than absolutely everything in existance. My heart beats for you and only you. Im a mess when you arent with me, and i count the seconds until i can be with you. From the beginning of us, i saw something in you that made me trust, and appreciate you to the degree of opening myself up fully to you. And through the burden of time, it has become deeper and more meaningful. I loved when we shared our first hotdog together, I loved meeting your family, I loved everything about your life. I LOVE YOU. The only curse is that we have but only one life to experience the feelings that come to us. although they arent my words i feel that these next words describe how deep this is for me. "if i never met you in this life, I would feel the lack" :heart:

cheers to the TPF team. I heart you guys. :lol:

Didn't you say you were #50 or something like that, to join the TPF?
Congrats on 9000 :cheer: and you know how I feel about the other part! :wink:

yes maam i was member #50.

thanks guys, girls, and littleman too. HAHAHA

Most reactions

New Topics

Back