Me and the Furries

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
More pictures from the banquet last night: these fellas greeted all the people entering the hall.

They called this one a squirrel, but I think it looks more like one of Canada's national symbols
jecnmascot1xj1.png

Definitely a moose and a bear flanking us.
jecnmascots3vg0.png

Bear, Muuusse & Sqwerrell ....... but where is the goose?

Oh ...... I forgot..... they flew south ...... and stayed!!!

Hope you had fun at the banquet.

We sure as hey don't have a navy but we definitely have some awesome mascots here in Canada. We be proud!

:)

(Maybe they call him a squirrel so if he ever visits Manitoba they won't shoot him - seeing as we enjoy killing our national rodent.. I mean.. animal)

Heh heh, that's what I kept saying (in my best Russian accent...like from Rocky and Bullwinkle! :lol: )
...but I really like the way Natasha says it... :lol:

(BTW, those are kumquats in your "fruit" av, right?)
Yes, it was for Tangerini's themed avvy week. I thought to myself, if I were a fruit, what would I want to be? Mmmm. I'm partial to citrus fruits and I love the name kumquat for some reason. :confused:

(Maybe they call him a squirrel so if he ever visits Manitoba they won't shoot him - seeing as we enjoy killing our national rodent.. I mean.. animal)
:stun: OMG, really??
...but I really like the way Natasha says it... :lol:
Bott ov courssse dot's how I vas saying eet!
I thought to myself, if I were a fruit, what would I want to be? Mmmm. I'm partial to citrus fruits and I love the name kumquat for some reason. :confused:
That's what I thought too, so I looked up a similar pic for the av, before deciding to go with my blackberry addiction instead :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back