Meals on Wheels Pics for C&C

scorpion_tyr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
lawrenceburnsphotography.yolasite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did some volunteer work for the local Meals on Wheels. They thought they were good and are going to use them, but I figured I'd throw them on here to see what you guys though. Any C&C is welcome. Thanks!

IMG_4012r.jpg

IMG_3916cr.jpg

IMG_3849r.jpg

IMG_3841r.jpg

IMG_3721r.jpg

IMG_3754r.jpg

IMG_3670r.jpg

I remember this old thread, haha.

They're good pictures of kitchen work. I like the last one because the guy's looking at the camera.

I think it may have been more interesting to show them actually delivering the food to the seniors, etc... but maybe they specifically asked you to photograph the kitchen staff.

Sorry wish I could elaborate..

I remember this old thread, haha.

They're good pictures of kitchen work. I like the last one because the guy's looking at the camera.

I think it may have been more interesting to show them actually delivering the food to the seniors, etc... but maybe they specifically asked you to photograph the kitchen staff.

Sorry wish I could elaborate..

Thanks for the reply! I did both actually, but because of privacy concerns I didn't want to post pictures of the client on here.

the photos themselves look good and if you are looking for pictures that sum up all the work behind the organization then these are it. the one think these photos lack to me is joy. not one of these person look happy to be doing what they are doing. If you captured anything like that it would really brighten up the shoot.

#4 is my favorite. i think the steam really sets it off

Thanks! Most of the people there were obviously on there for court ordered community service, and the others were working too hard to smile much. I did get some good shots of some of them having fun, but honestly they weren't nearly as well composed as these.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back