What's new

Medieval...

///Matt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCAL!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't know how better to describe what I shot here...

Tell me what you think!

1.
4.jpg



2.
3-4.jpg



3.
7.jpg



4.
8-1.jpg



5.
5-1.jpg



and a B/W version of 2, I don't know if I like it...
6.
3alt.jpg
 
These have great color in them, but #2 has a wierd glow around the sculptures and you need to go over some of the CA on #3 with the sponge tool.
 
Nice, but might want to straighten a couple.
 
These have great color in them, but #2 has a wierd glow around the sculptures and you need to go over some of the CA on #3 with the sponge tool.


What's CA?
 
3 and 5 are my faves! :)
 
Truthfully? None of them really spark anything for me, except for number 3, which I absolutely adore. I love the sharpness and color and lines in it, as well as the angle you took it from. Otherwise, statues don't do much for me, but that's just IMO seeing as I've never really been into still-lives, photography wise or just normally.
 
What's CA?
Chromatic Aberration or "color fringing". It's why some of the smaller lines in the 3rd one are purple instead of black.
 
Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments/critique.
 
I am a fan of Carpe Noctum Photography!
 
aww, thanks! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom