Meesed up once, then tried to fix it. BLAAHHH!!

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.lensphotoworld.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I tried to take 3 shots to stack them for sharp focus, but of course I took them in the wind, so all three shots had the wild flowers in different places. So, considering that didn't work, I tried to save one of the shots by cropping 2 different ways.
Looking for C&C on all three.

I also did 2 HDR's of the same field, and am looking for C&C on them also.

Looking forward to your replies.

1. Original
$Fields wheat, rows crops, wild flowers.jpg

1a - crop 1
$White weed plant and blurred fields behind - 2.jpg

2a - crop 2
$White weed plant and blurred fields behind.jpg

HDR 1
$Crops, wheat and weeds - 2.jpg

HDR 2
$Crops, wheat and weeds.jpg

Edit! Could someone please fix up my spelling on the Heading from "Meesed" to "Messed" please?

Well, I can't say any of them would be wall hangers for me, but of the first three, I like Crop #2 the best. The original just has no real focal point, and on crop #1, that one stem that reaches up out of the frame on the right kinda bugs me.

On the bottom two, I would like the second better if it weren't for huge bright spot from the sun. Overall, I'm WAY more interested in those background fields with the cool lines than I am in the foreground flowers.

Well, I can't say any of them would be wall hangers for me, but of the first three, I like Crop #2 the best. The original just has no real focal point, and on crop #1, that one stem that reaches up out of the frame on the right kinda bugs me.

On the bottom two, I would like the second better if it weren't for huge bright spot from the sun. Overall, I'm WAY more interested in those background fields with the cool lines than I am in the foreground flowers.

Thanks for the C&C sm4him.
I'll have to head back there next week and see if they haven't cut the wheat fields yet and hopefully post again soon.

Most reactions

Back