Meet My Newest Family Member!!!

Congrats!! Hope all is well, with baby and mom.
You will find it an amazing journey. Buy the way...better get tons of backup disc :)

Awesome, Chris. Great to hear that everything went relatively well. Good luck with the new addition and even when the little one cries every hour on the hour, just remember that he needs you and pick him up with a smile on your face. My youngest is 1 now, and I would get so frustrated walking up the stairs to her bedroom, but when I saw that little baby crying out for help and lying there so helpless, I melted and picked her up like she deserved to be picked up and held her to my chest.. Babies are hard, no doubt about it, but the beauty and wonderful milestones that you'll experience will bring endless joy and monumental photo opportunities..

Good luck, Chris, and congratulations. My best goes out to you and your lovely bride.

Congratulations Chris! Parenthood is an AMAZING thing. Nothing will ever be the same again. Just knowing that a tiny little person is completely dependent on you will change the way you look at things forever. There is nothing else like it! You have so much love in your heart for your child that it will make you cry. Trust me, I have three! And when they say that it goes by fast, it truly does. My oldest will be 8 next month, and my youngest is 2. Enjoy every minute of every day that you get to spend with him. Take lots of pictures, even when they're not posed and perfect. Because before long, you'll be trying to remember what Seth looked like when he had that cute typical newborn little old man look. :D Best wishes to you, your beautiful wife, and your precious little gift from God.

~jenn

congrats man!
it really is an amazing thing.
i will NEVER forget the feeling of that first night with our son, and every moment since then...
prepare to love like you've never loved before :D

congrats

Congrats from foreign parts too. All seems to be going nicely so far. I'm sure the 'big' camera will be out very soon.

Congrats! :)

But I can't say that I approve of the Leafs pacifier. (even though they beat my Oilers last night :( )

Congrats! :)

But I can't say that I approve of the Leafs pacifier. (even though they beat my Oilers last night :( )

don't you worry, I don't approve either... his Grampie gave it to him... he's the leafs fan... and truth is, its the only one we have right now... there has been a deal made, that if the leafs ever get to the finals in the stanley cup (yea I know, I just made a funny) that grampie and his nephew will be there... but since that will never happen.. no worries!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back