Meet Petey At 9 Weeks...

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some people here on TPF know I am a Bulldog enthusiast and once Frankie left us way to soon on June 23, 2020...we figured we mourn.

After we grieved we got Petey at 81/2 weeks old, who is a relative of Frankie...all in the same family.

20210204-untitled-5-Edit-Edit.jpg

20210204-untitled-17-Edit-2.jpg

20210204-untitled-17-Edit.jpg

Cheers,

Enezdez

Last edited:
he's a cutie! love the first one. the light and shadow is pretty cool (i like the bars running across the face), but what i draws me to that one the most is the matte toning and color. i'm usually not a big fan of the orton effect you have going on in the first (it doesn't bug me too much in that one), but if you like it then go for it.

Petey is very cute, wish he were mine. Nice set.

Last edited:
Finally some pictures of the baby. Hes a chunk.

Super cute!

Handsome devil he is. I like #1.

The look on the face is just classic. Cuteness overload.

he's a cutie! love the first one. the light and shadow is pretty cool (i like the bars running across the face), but what i draws me to that one the most is the matte toning and color. i'm usually not a big fan of the orton effect you have going on in the first (it doesn't bug me too much in that one), but if you like it then go for it.

@nokk Thank you... :rugby:

Petey is very cute, wish he were mine. Nice set.

@K9Kirk Thank you very much, he is a handful either that or I have gotten older than I think...he has me worn out... lol. :smile:

Finally some pictures of the baby. Hes a chunk.

@smoke665 Yes finally....I like that term "Chunk"..... :smilet-digitalpoint:

Super cute!

@Susan Will Thank you very much! :icon_albino:

Handsome devil he is. I like #1.

@PJM Thank you!:icon_compress:

The look on the face is just classic. Cuteness overload.

@Space Face Thank you very much...

Lovely little dog.....

@Jeff15 Thank you very much as well....

@Space Face @Jeff15 .... A gift of the glory of the former Empire in which the Sun Would Not Dare Set...personified by the strong character of Sir Winston Churchill during the war....

Thank you all again for welcoming Petey.... :bouncingsmileys:

Last edited:
What a cutie!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back