meet Spike

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
No, not spike the neighborhood bully, or Spike the dog. this is Spike that hangs out under the A/C unit on my office trailer at work.

He was "working the web" the other day and I tried to capture him in action. Unfortunately, both Spike jumping around and the wind blowing was giving me about a 2" sphere to try to shoot him in. Hand held no less. Talk about a moving target! Cue theme music from "Mission Impossible." :lol:

Anyway, without further preamble...

spike.jpg

Corry- it's the side of the trailer actually. He was about 2 feet from the trailer and this was shot at about a 30° angle to the side of the trailer.

Looks like the sky though. :)

It does look like the sky! It looks like he's floating on a string of web we can't see and that's the overcast sky behind him.

Jim you've got to warn a guy if it's spider picture...some of us have arachnophobia. ;) From the 2 seconds that I saw the picture it seems that you got a pretty nice sharp picture. It was good enough to make me jump. ;)

:lol: at Harpper. Sorry dude, I'll remember next time.

You should see the full frame. Looks like he's on the inside of your monitor. :)

Thanks all for the kind comments.

photobug said:
You should see the full frame. Looks like he's on the inside of your monitor. :)

holy crap, could have done without that mental image

md

MDowdey said:
photobug said:

holy crap, could have done without that mental image

md

Me too man :shock:

Im glad you found it and not me - Cue screaming :oops:
Now I wish it was a dog instead lol

Badazz, you have earned your name. I would rather drink battery acid than have my hand that close to that beast.

Same here! I think I almost peed my pants when I saw your hand next to that thing... :oops:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back