MegaPhotography Software bundle deal - worth a look!

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Humble Software Bundle: Professional Photography (pay what you want and help charity)

Humble Bundle are more famous for their computer game bundles, but here's a bundle where they do a selection of photography based software packages. Worth a look to see if there are one or more you've been after or can share details about.

Note the way Humble works is you can pay whatever amount you want (minimum $1 USA) for the base, first tier software. If you pay over each target threshold you get more software. You can also on the paying page vary what percentage Humble, charities and the software companies get from your pay. So if you want you can send it all to the developers or all to charity or all to Humble.

Thanks for the heads up. For 15.00, you get 4 programs including Corel Paintshop Pro 2019. That's worth it right there. I just picked up Corel AfterShot Pro 3 for 20.00. That was a good deal. For 25.00 you get 7 different programs.

Editing is my downfall. Need to learn more. I'm not a subscription kinda guy. What am I missing here?

Most reactions

Back