What's new

Meh #2...

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Squirrels, this one took me 8 minutes. :sexywink::hug::
8627695387_0f863e839f_z.jpg
 
I like it!

It reminds me of a chicken with a white mohawk. :D
 
Lalalalalala! I can't hear you, Mish!

I like it!

It reminds me of a chicken with a white mohawk. :D

And now I can't unsee that.

ETA: It's by far the most gorgeous chicken I've ever seen.
 
Last edited:
Could you please share your technique? And no magic talk or I'll have you burned at the stake! ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
I like it!

It reminds me of a chicken with a white mohawk. :D
Wow, that's awesome!! That is exactly what I was going for!

Amazing! Not meh at all!

Could you please share your technique? And no magic talk or I'll have you burned at the stake! ;)
Nothing is for free, my friend. What do you have to offer in exchange for my secrets?!:greenpbl:

Your 'meh' is actually 'wow'
Thanks!!
 
I normally find flower pictures more dull than a spiel from a door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman, but this awesome. Take one or two steps back from reality and suddenly the mundane becomes interesting. I think I'm going to go listen to some Pink Floyd and contemplate my life.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom