I like that second one here best, I think. It has a pleasing composition!
And is it really tobacco drying in that shed?
We have a large tobacco field not far from my place and last year I tried to get some photos of people harvesting it to enter the pics in a local competition, and I asked for permission, so at first was mistaken for a journalist, me mentioning the word "newspaper" (they organise that competition) ... and the farmer was EXTREMELY shy about it and said he had had only very bad press, health hazard and all that ... so I never got round to taking pics of the workers handling the dried leaves ... even though that would have been a very nice subject matter for a series. Hmph...
When you took the last two ... were you sure there was no train coming???? For those rails do look like they are still very much in use!!!!!