What's new

Meh, Just messing w/ Lighting. . .and Color Pencils (4 Shots)

Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,007
Location
BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have seen worse posted, certainly seen better. . .all of which have received C+C, hope to get some here.

Got my first set of wireless triggers, so was messing around a bit at home. While I am not the most mobile, at the moment, my pencils caught my eye, so figured "why not".

Please feel free to share any thoughts/input. I was really trying to get things crisp, limited DOF, without blowing out.

$8233071484_d90fd0af96_b.webp

$8228008805_8f04b4a708_b.webp

$8232009539_39fd166153_b.webp

While not blown out, I liked the light washed look of this

$8228009733_966035fb18_b.webp
 
dunno why , but I like the 3rd one. I like random shots for practice..I do it all the time. lol.

3 is pretty cool too, not diggin 1 and 4 at all. don't like the haze in 4 and the framing in 1 doesnt work for me.
 
dunno why , but I like the 3rd one. I like random shots for practice..I do it all the time. lol.

3 is pretty cool too, not diggin 1 and 4 at all. don't like the haze in 4 and the framing in 1 doesnt work for me.

Thanks.

I was iffy on the hazy one, still not sure. . . but, thanks for the feedback! It's funny, 3 was my least favorite, as it seems the most "uniform", for lack of a better word, out of the group. I DO like that it is portrait, and feel like it works better with the length of the pencils. There was more to that shot, had to crop it as such because of a black color pencil tip that was like an inch and a half lower than the rest of the tips, lol, just a poor oversight on my part, it would have looked really out of place just hovering in there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom