Meigs Falls

rls2002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bobstephensonphotography.com
A050_LRG.jpg

Nice job on the water effect, but it does seem to lack contrast a little. Nothing really pops for me and i get a sense of gray when I look at it. But that could just be the fact that its winter and all we have to work with is brown.

I'd agree, it's a nice scene but it lacks a bit of pop. If you up the contrast and saturation levels a tad this pic will really shine.

It really is far to grey, its like theres a haze over the picture. (I hope you don't mind) but I just took it into iPhoto and added contrast [took it to 100] and added just a little bit of saturation and it looked incredible! I didn't save it though, don't worry.

But with the exposure, you have a really great photo to begin with.

i hope we aren't getting you down, but my first thoughts agree with the above. i was thinking a touch more contrast/saturation, but i really like the shot... well composed, great subject, well achieved effect. Can't wait to see more... :thumbup:

Yes!
Definitely better.
I really like how the water in the stream looks as slippery and soft as if it were mercury :D. Exposure was ever so RIGHT here, the waterfall looks magic. But the unedited version was too flat and grey, indeed.

Wonderfull I agree on the edit looks much better now :)

Most reactions

Back