Melissa on a Red Velvet Couch

Wow, just set some kind of record for taking criticism badly.

I'm not even gonna address the rest of your rebuttals, but I invite anyone who cares to cut out equivalent sections of her legs and place them side by side, to eliminate any potential optical illusions, and compare the colors. She's MUCH redder in the composite. I would post my sample, but you're not set to allow edits, so that would be a rules violation.

WOW​ You have won another friend..... good job.

Wow, just set some kind of record for taking criticism badly.

I'm not even gonna address the rest of your rebuttals, but I invite anyone who cares to cut out equivalent sections of her legs and place them side by side, to eliminate any potential optical illusions, and compare the colors. She's MUCH redder in the composite. I would post my sample, but you're not set to allow edits, so that would be a rules violation.

WOW ... ​you sure do know how to make friends..... great job. You are so negative about everything and I think it is about time you learn when to shut up.

Her feet are not her best asset, unfortunately.

I have to agree. I have spent some time looking at her feet and they are a bit wide. I'm sure she's a lovely girl otherwise.

****face.

****face.jpg

OP, I would say that you did a really good job of composite. The only thing that I saw when I first looked at it, is that she is really "warm/red". It's not that way in the original but on the composition, it looks that way to me.

Most reactions

Back