What's new

Melt

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_0106-1.jpg
 
Oohhh, I really like the processing done on this shot. Its just a set of stairs but you make them look creepy and thats what I like about it.
 
one of the best shots i have seen on here.

great shot :thumbup:
 
Thanks. =)
 
Tremendous image!
 
Wow, great processing. I agree with oldnavy, the processing definitely makes the shot. Just a quick question though, did you take the shot with this processing in mind, or did you just mess around with it until you got what you liked? Or maybe a bit of both.
 
A little of both.
I stumbeled across this when waiting for my friend at his apartment building. And I had my camera with me so I decided to take a photo. When I came home and uploaded it, I noticed how mundane it looked, but I decided to edit it anyway. I was aiming for a creepy, abandoned look, but I never thought it would turn out like this.
Thanks. =)

And . . . no one's gonna say anything about the grain? =D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom