What's new

Memorial

skylark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Location
Cannock UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
More from my war cemeteries shoot.
This is the cross in the centre of the UK's main German War Cemetery. Taken on my Canon EOS 500, I am disappointed with the 'fall off' at the edges but since it's one of the first prints I produced I can't get too upset !
When I get around to it I will be printing on grade 3 1/2 or G4 (this is G3) and doing a little burning in on the edges.
Comments more than welcome,:)

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images
 
i would have preferred this without the angle. i like the scene and tones though. do you have any more from this graveyard?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom