What's new

Memory Lane

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey gang.

Well...my last post was back in August :( http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91356&highlight=woodsac
As I said in that thread...thanks for all the continued support!!!!!

Anti lured me in here with a PM so I'm taking the time to post up a shot. It's a couple months old. A little busy for such a small shot but it was such a cool little shop. I hope you like it.

188808812-L.jpg
 
NO WAY! It's woodsac!


'bout time if you ask me!


;)
 
In spite of the fact that I really dislike this effect, I think you've done an absolutely fantastic job with the post-processing.
 
Oh my god. I love it. It almost looks fake. amazing
 
Yayyyyy woodsac!!! What a thrill to see you post a pic. Great to hear your photography business is keeping you so busy.

Your amazing eye for a shot, and post-processing skills, are evident in this one. Love the fisheye view. And it looks like such a cool shop to poke around in. I (and your other fans here) hope you can pop in occasionally to keep posting.
 
Excellent- Inspiring.
 
Thanks you guys. I'll do my best to try and stay active. But I know to work at it :)
 
Thanks NJ.
Hey I've seen some of your recent stuff and it looks great :)
 
Holy cow that is some terrific post processing.. :drool:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom