What's new

Mentos

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
29
Location
Newcastle, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No Polish girls here!

Mentos.jpg


:mrgreen:
 
Ahhhhh....I was hoping for a beautiful Polish girl ;)

Good dof control.
 
There's only ONE Polish girl like Mentos.
Only Mentos herself!
No other.
Else they must be mint sweets :D.
DOF is great here. Light too.
 
Lol.
Oh TPF inside jokes, so clever.
Weird packaging for mentos to come in, I always see them in the big rolls...good photo in any case.
 
Nice colours! hehe Ian do you ever use any other lens now??? :mrgreen:
 
Yeah I still use the 18-55mm....it's taking a backseat as soon as the 17-85mm USM IS arrives though :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom