What's new

Mercedes Pagoda 1969

Samerr9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
683
Reaction score
46
Location
Abu Dhabi,UAE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all

My friend just bought this wonderful classic car. We went out today to photos of his new car. I haven't done a any automobile photography before but I am really happy with my first try.

Below is are some photos, I am sorry of I posted more than five but I couldn't resist.. I have posted different photos with different edits because I would like to know you opinion and if you have some tips so I can improve next time I shoot another car.

Thank you for your help and feedback.

1.
Pagoda-1_zps8ab0f300.jpg


2.
Pagoda-3_zps2964866f.jpg


3.
Pagoda-2_zps72a815d9.jpg


4.
Pagoda-6_zps4d011a66.jpg


5.
Pagoda-7_zps5d2d2c29.jpg


6.
Pagoda-8_zpseec261db.jpg


7.
pagoda-bw_zps4e7fdb76.jpg
 
#1 and #5 are your strongest IMHO #7 camera needed to come around to the right more .... I like the colors
 
I like them all great set...#7 is my favorite I like the way the post processing was done it just works for me.
 
I really like 6. The older bodies on cars are nice, but the dash shot really has a great feel to it. Makes you want to take the wheel and drive.
 
Very good! I like the choice of background, it brings out the color of the car. I'm not a fan of #6. You should lower the window and move the camera to another position to avoid the headrest.
 
#1 and #5 are your strongest IMHO #7 camera needed to come around to the right more .... I like the colors

I like them all great set...#7 is my favorite I like the way the post processing was done it just works for me.

I really like 6. The older bodies on cars are nice, but the dash shot really has a great feel to it. Makes you want to take the wheel and drive.

Very good! I like the choice of background, it brings out the color of the car. I'm not a fan of #6. You should lower the window and move the camera to another position to avoid the headrest.

Thank you all for your comments and likes..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom