What's new

Mercedes S63 AMG 2009

S.J.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Specifications:

V8
6.2litre
525hp
630Nm
2070kg


72eccfa432d98b8c42552abeb28a1258.jpg


1d368b2150c4ffc19cea6ca538091240.jpg


73a74d3c8aba6efa265c392a208d0cde.jpg


863dda7c9defe8e1359a3c0af38aecd3.jpg


875f5922bf39c116410702da2b3407cd.jpg
 
Nice shots! Looks straight out of a magazine...
 
Black bars (again they don't work), under exposure with maybe the exception of #2, heavy vignette, very distracting backgrounds in the last two, pedestrian angles like you were just walking by the car and looked down and shot at 17mm.

If you're going to shoot cars, you need to shoot in a better location, or use a longer lens to isolate the subject. These just aren't working for me.
 
What tyler said... really think about your background and the sun. #1 is not bad.. but the car is black and it is back lit. You lose too much detail on the car.

412136_4067773617430_763105729_o.jpg


p1036923242-4.jpg
 
'Nice shots! Looks straight out of a magazine...'

Thank you :)


If you're going to shoot cars, you need to shoot in a better location, or use a longer lens to isolate the subject. These just aren't working for me.
I agree with you for this: ‘’very distracting backgrounds in the last two, pedestrian angles’’, but I still like black bars :D And about exposure, I can’t do nothing about that :( they look good at my laptop and that’s unfortunately only computer I have for photography processing :(

I know it's really easy to say now how I know what I need to do next time, but I know. I also know that in photography there are no space for excuses, but that day my friend bought S63, and my dslr was with me so I had to take few snaps in just 10 minutes at really harsh sunlight, on bad location with to much people and that was 1[SUP]st[/SUP] and only time I photographed cars. Couple minutes before shooting my mom was reported to me that my friend died in car accident so I was really really disturbed that day. But thanks for critique, I have some ideas for next automotive photoshooting and I now how to do it now after some mistakes, but I'm without dslr till autumn so that will wait. :(

I’m thinking in this direction

OSKAR BAKKE PHOTOGRAPHY

Flickr: Nue Vue Photography's Photostream


Sorry for bad English :)

Greetings, Stefan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom