Merry Christmas!

Jbs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-detail.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am leaving for Tokyo on friday, so I won't be here during Xmas.... so Merry Christmas to you all!

taken tonight -

j1and2moreca6.png

i like it, just wondering what effect you used?

Looks a bit busy and the hdr created blotchy areas all over.

Of course you didn't have the ideal background to work with, so good job.

how do you save on the trial version of photomatix? only lets me save in .hdr. i want to save it as a .jpg or something so u can see how bad my HDRing is. it lets me save as .tiff but i cant open up the .tiff file in any program (PS or windows)

sweet! Have a good christmas in tokyo and an even better new years

how do you save on the trial version of photomatix? only lets me save in .hdr. i want to save it as a .jpg or something so u can see how bad my HDRing is. it lets me save as .tiff but i cant open up the .tiff file in any program (PS or windows)

I'm pretty sure the trial works this same way:

z99.png

then make sure you have the save under JPEG:

z98.png

hm i dunno its wierd i dont have those options. only .hdr and .tif

i dont have .jpg or .bmp

ill figure it out. thanks for taking the time to show me

ok ok i finally got my photomatix to save as jpg. thanks robbie. but i still have that photomatix watermark.

anyway these are my two horrible HDR's. my firsts. my goal was to get it like the one above. but i just cant do it. i know they need a lot of critiquing.

mind you i only have a point and shoot. hopefully buying a DSLR for myself after this xmas.

i want to also make the color of the gifts on the bottom stand out more. more color maybe. the picture just looks dull. and that orange light line in the middle of the pic. (oh yea, and dont mind that wierd thing on the top of my tree. my mom wanted to do something different other than a star.)

and critique the angel too. HELP OUT THIS NOOB! here they are...

tree.jpg

angel.jpg

They aren't that bad, you'll get better. Although I think you should start your own thread to avoid hijacking Jbs's. I can further critique you then. ;)

oops oh yea. sorry for hijacking. will start my own thread, maybe when i get more practice and a better picture. sorry jbs. merry christmas everyone.

Thanks! :) Merry Christmas to you as well :)

Most reactions

Back