JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Strange little place in the middle of nowhere on the Essex coast. Taken last year when I was working down there and got bored one sunny evening. The boats are where people live - even the big one!
1.
2.
3.
4.
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Strange, indeed.
These are interesting and well taken. It looks like you had some nice light.
I would have to call that last one a fixer-upper.
Yes, very nice. The evening lighting and the colors.....I like.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.