Glycerol Sound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4698750708_0aaaf0e257_b.jpg

4698744322_80c2901ec8_b.jpg

38 views and 0 replies? is it that bad?

Maybe you had something in mind taking those pic's? Like this wall represents the holes in my heart, something like that? You know what i mean, the main thought. Or you were like "Imma shoot this wall fast, cause I see a brick fallin' " I'm just curious.

I do like the crumbling wall, but I would have preferred a close up. I find the power line distracting.

The second picture does not give a sepia feel, but almost looks black and white.

I like the crumbling wall best.. don't know how you would get rid of the power line.. cloning out the line would be easy, but each brick? Yikes! ;)

I like the crumbling wall best.. don't know how you would get rid of the power line.. cloning out the line would be easy, but each brick? Yikes! ;)

Your right! I forgot about the shadow... Oke leave it in! Ignore my post.;)

Maybe you had something in mind taking those pic's? Like this wall represents the holes in my heart, something like that? You know what i mean, the main thought. Or you were like "Imma shoot this wall fast, cause I see a brick fallin' " I'm just curious.
I dont really have things like that in my mind when making art usually, cause I'm not that kind of artist really. I love "urban decay" photography and that brick wall (and the elevator shaft) I thought illustrated that feel very well, especially when I used the sepia tones and upped the contrast (probably why it seemed more B&W, pmsnel). The bricks have been like that for a while so it that kind of shot either.

Thanks for the comments though, I'm glad you guys liked the shots :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back