TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just like the way they came out
1420818798_60d4038bc8_o.jpg

1419934717_28e70759f5_o.jpg

1419933957_2b1670ecb0_o.jpg

I don't think they count as HDR i just like the look of them. I know some wont but figured Id share.

the road looks so amazing. If you kept the baby and the road, it would look perfect. I like alot of things like hdr, and selective coloring.

the kid looks 3D. That last one...I would like to see the original.

At times, I find the cartoon-effect of stongly applied HDR attractive, but only ever as the "play variation" of a given photo. I have "played" (really only just played, with no intention to let them be my "final version") with HDR a little of late, but I could so far never make myself accept these really strong, overpoweringly cartoonish versions. Though I might want to go that path for once, and if only to see what it would look like and for which photo it might work.
Though ... to tell you the truth ... I have so far never really managed to bring about this cartoon effect ... my effects always only looked - awful. I used RAW-files (no REAL HDR-material, only that for tone mapping, actually) and Photomatix (which is all I have)... what did you use?

HDR is something I dont feel I could ever do correctly, but being at work and bored I was talking to a friend and he found a program called qtpfsgui ( I thought he was messing with me but thats the name) ans downloaded it and messed around a bit. I tried the others once before and well needless to say I just cant get the hang out them, this one is kind of push a button it changes and you make minor adjustments of course its all tone mapping these are single images that i had right at the click when i was playing. Now i have seen some really well done HDR images and they are great I just dont have the patients to try and learn a new program. But when boredum sets in ill push buttons and move slide bars just to see what happens.

the kid looks nice on that background.. and the tree and the race track looks good too.. :) did you do that using PS or Photomatix?

Isn't he saying he used a programme called qtpfsgui ... something his friend recommended he download and he thought his friend was pulling his leg with such a name, but no? It is a real and true HDR programme!?!?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back